| || |
3Com USB to Ethernet Adapter, P/N: 3C460B SKU:
3C460B Availability: Out of stock, similar item Linksys USB100M
|Descriptions / Features / Specifications|
3Com USB to Ethernet Adapter, P/N: 3C460B
The 3Com 3C460B P/N:09-2054-000 USB Network Interface takes the benefits and simplicity of USB and allows you to connect your PC to a network. Creating a network, by connecting PCs and other devices together with cables, allows the equipment to communicate and share information and resources. In particular, you can share expensive peripherals such as printers, pass data between users without the use of floppy disks, centralize your key computer programs, easily create backups of critical files.
The 3Com USB Network Interface is an out-of-the-box network connection solution that takes advantage of the new USB (Universal Serial Bus) on PCs. Now you can get a network connection-without opening up your PC and installing a conventional network interface card (NIC). The USB Network Interface works with all PCs equipped with a USB port and Windows 98/ME or Windows 2000 operating system.
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3-LAN , Plug and Play
- Connectivity Technology: Cable - 10Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet
- Interface Type: USB
- Device Type: Network adapter
- No need to open up PCs
- Share one Internet connection among several PCs
- Share files, printers and other peripherals
- Easy to install, plugs into the USB port at the back of your PC, no need to open up your PC
- All-in-one solution. Everything you need to get connected comes in one package, including an easy-to-follow installation guide with point-and-click installation steps
- Compact and unobtrusive. It won''t consume valuable desk space and does not require an external power supply
- Compatible with most new PCs. Works with any PC equipped with a USB port and Windows 98 operating system
- Provides the benefits of Ethernet networking. Once connected to an Ethernet network, users can share peripherals, transfer files, share a connection to the Internet, and much more
- Provides flexibility and increases uptime. The 3Com USB Network Interface can be added, removed, or swapped with other USB peripherals while your PC is up and running.
- Compatible with existing LAN installations. Provides an assured high-speed network connection via standard 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
Buy 3Com USB to Ethernet Adapter, P/N: 3C460B , buy 3C460B