USB Card Reader & Writer
The multiSlot USB Card Reader will give you the fastest data transfer speeds for any popular digital flash media cards - up to 480 Mb/sec! This 4-slot reader will read all the most popular memory cards available on the market and is compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 equipped computers, including PC and Macintosh. This device is the perfect compliment to you digital camera, PDA or MP3 player.
- USB 2.0 / 1.1 interface. Access speed can reach a maximum of 480Mb/sec.
- USB bus powered - DC+5.0 V directly from USB port, No additional A/C power adapter required.
- Supports hot-swapping - no need to reboot upon insertion.
- Mass storage compliant - No software driver needed under Win XP or 2000.
- Includes power and access LED indicators.
- Data may be exchanged from one memory card in one socket to the next.
- Dimension: 100 x 65 x 20 mm
- Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick, MultiMedia Card, SecureDigital Card, SmartMedia, CompactFlash Type I and II, IBM MicroDrive
- Operating temperature: 0 C ?70 C
- Storage temperature: -40C ?70C
- Humidity: 90%RH
- PC: IBM PC cpmpatible with USB 2.0/1.1 support
Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP, Linux (kernel version above 2.4.0 or later versions)
- Macintosh: Mac OS 8.6 or later versions, Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later versions
- SM/xD socket: 3.3V Smart Media Card
- SD/MMC socket: Secure Digital Card (SD)/MultiMedia Card (MMC)
- MS socket: Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro
- CF socket: Compact Flash Card Type I and II/IBM MicroDrive
- Card Reader, Setup Disc, USB Cable, Users Guide